What do you mean by results? Do you want just the estimated parameters? And
are you looking for one big table with all the estimated parameters from
all imputation runs?

Chris

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Francesco Sarracino <f.sarrac...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi Christopher,
> thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, that's not what I am looking for. I
> would like to have a table with the results of the two models (lm.imputed1
> and lm.imputed2) in two separate columns.
> According to stargazer syntax I should type something like:
> stargazer(lm.imputed1, lm.imputed2, summary = FALSE)
> but then I get my error:
> Error: Unrecognized object type.
>
> Even though your example is insightful, I  can't  figure out how to solve
> my problem.
> Any advice is very welcome.
> Regards,
> f.
>

> On 17 August 2013 17:02, Christopher Desjardins <cddesjard...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Does this do what you want?
>>
>> library(Amelia)
>> library(Zelig)
>> library(stargazer)
>> library(xtable)
>>
>> data(africa)
>>
>>  m = 10
>> imp1 <- amelia(x = africa,cs="country",m=m)
>> imp2 <- amelia(x = africa,cs="country",m=m)
>> lm.imputed1 <- zelig(infl ~ trade + civlib, model="ls",data = imp1)
>> lm.imputed2 <- zelig(infl ~ trade + civlib, model="ls",data = imp2)
>>
>> # Stargazer
>> for(i in 1:m){
>>
>> print(stargazer(as.data.frame(summary(lm.imputed1[[i]])$coef),as.data.frame(summary(lm.imputed2[[i]])$coef)))
>> }
>>
>> # xtable
>> for(i in 1:m){
>>   print(xtable(summary(lm.imputed1[[i]])))
>>   print(xtable(summary(lm.imputed2[[i]])))
>> }
>>

>> On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 6:37 AM, Francesco Sarracino <
>> f.sarrac...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear listers,
>>>
>>> I am running some OLS on multiply imputed data using Amelia.
>>> I first imputed the data with Amelia.
>>> than I run a OLS using Zelig to obtain a table of results accounting for
>>> the multiply imputed data-sets. And I'd like to do this for various
>>> models.
>>> Finally, I want to output all the models in a table of results for latex.
>>>
>>> I've tried   with  Stargazer because it seems to support Zelig output,
>>> but
>>> when I run stargazer on a set of objects containing the output of zelig,
>>> get the following error: Error: unrecognized object type.
>>>
>>> this message is repeated for each model I passed to Stargazer.
>>>
>>> I am sorry I can't provide a working example, because I should make up
>>> some
>>> multiply imputed data first. Hoewever, summarizing what I did is:
>>>
>>> imputed1 <- amelia(x=data1, m=10)
>>> imputed2 <- amelia(x=data2, m=10)
>>> lm.imputed1 <- zelig(Y ~ X + Z, data = imputed1)
>>> lm.imputed2 <- zelig(Y ~ X + Z, data = imputed2)