Does this do what you want?

library(Amelia)
library(Zelig)
library(stargazer)
library(xtable)

data(africa)

m = 10
imp1 <- amelia(x = africa,cs="country",m=m)
imp2 <- amelia(x = africa,cs="country",m=m)
lm.imputed1 <- zelig(infl ~ trade + civlib, model="ls",data = imp1)
lm.imputed2 <- zelig(infl ~ trade + civlib, model="ls",data = imp2)

# Stargazer
for(i in 1:m){
print(stargazer(as.data.frame(summary(lm.imputed1[[i]])$coef),as.data.frame(summary(lm.imputed2[[i]])$coef)))
}

# xtable
for(i in 1:m){
  print(xtable(summary(lm.imputed1[[i]])))
  print(xtable(summary(lm.imputed2[[i]])))
}