Dear Rusers,
  My manuscript has been conditionally accepted recently. The problem to
generate the high  resolution figures in R for the manuscript cannot be
solved by me.
The journal editor ask me to generate the figures with a minimum resolution
of 500 dpi. I have tried the *menu-driven method* to save the figures as
JPEG (100% printed quality), but the results seem not to be very good. I
have submitted the generated figures twice using the above-mentioned method,
but the Editor think the resolution is still very low.
  Finally, i used the Photoshop to check the figure. It seems that its
resolution for JPEG (100% printed quality) is about 72dpi.
  *Does anybody know a better method to save a figure with user-defined
resolution in R software, especially high resolution? Could u please show me
an example if possible?*
 I hope to save the figures as TIFF/JPEG format at 1000 dpi.
 Thanks a lot.

--
With Kind Regards,

oooO:::::::::
(..):::::::::
:\.(:::Oooo::
::\_)::(..)::
:::::::)./:::
::::::(_/::::
:::::::::::::
[***********************************************************************]
Zhi Jie,Zhang ,PHD
Tel:+86-21-54237149
Dept. of Epidemiology,School of Public Health,Fudan University
Address:No. 138 Yi Xue Yuan Road,Shanghai,China
Postcode:200032
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Website: www.statABC.com