Thanks for the above mentioned methods. I will try them one by one.
Thanks again.

--
With Kind Regards,

oooO:::::::::
(..):::::::::
:\.(:::Oooo::
::\_)::(..)::
:::::::)./:::
::::::(_/::::
:::::::::::::
[***********************************************************************]
Zhi Jie,Zhang ,PHD
Tel:+86-21-54237149
Dept. of Epidemiology,School of Public Health,Fudan University
Address:No. 138 Yi Xue Yuan Road,Shanghai,China
Postcode:200032
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Website: www.statABC.com