This isn't an R code question and you posted in HTML, but briefly:

Simulate data that could arise from your study, including missing and
outliers, then write code that runs th analyses. Put the code in an
open-science archive.

Then run it as is when you actually have the data.

There will probably be some hiccups depending on how good your
simulation is, but that's the in-principle solution.

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 11:10 AM karl adenener <adene...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> It would be a dream, there would be a R-based software, which I configure
> according to my study (type of data, limits for meaningful measurements,
> handling of outliers and missing measurements, test method etc.), which then
> reads my original measurement data and after some computing time the software
> provides me with the statistical analysis. All steps of the evaluation have
> to be defined before the start of the study and cannot be changed after the
> start of the study.
>
> Where could problems arise?
> Does anyone know of a suitable R-Package or software?
> Does anyone have the time and inclination to create a flexibly customizable
> package?
>
> greetings
> Adenener

Patrick S. Malone, Ph.D., Malone Quantitative
NEW Service Models: http://malonequantitative.com

He/Him/His