Dear Martin,
I agree with you. I am anxious to upgrade. But I am afraid of losing some
data on my only one system. I do not have enough backup.

I am planning to buy a backup laptop before venturing to upgrade.

But if there is any possibility of upgrading without losing my
documents/data, I would gladly go with that.

Please let me know whether it is possible.

Many thanks for your time.

Warm regards
Ogbos