Thank you very much.

These is no statistician where I am! It was clear for me from the previous
email that it is possible to do permutation on the median differences even
if we have unpaired and unbalanced samples. I was only confused about the
null hypothesis ( median difference
or difference of the medians), what Thomas and Bert wrote!

Thank you again and best regards,
Cheba