Paolo,

I was in no way impeaching the quality of the Debian GIS packages. I have
found them excellent and the effort is much appreciated. I have had issues
in the past with the quality of some other Debian packages, but those as I
said are in the minority -- most are well done.

Cheers,
THK

On 12/17/06, Paolo Cavallini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Timothy H. Keitt, University of Texas at Austin
Contact info and schedule at http://www.keittlab.org/tkeitt/
Reprints at http://www.keittlab.org/tkeitt/papers/
ODF attachment? See http://www.openoffice.org/

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]