> On Mar 11, 2015, at 5:17 PM, ALPEROVYCH Yan <alperov...@em-lyon.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Simon,
>
> It may be a silly question but shouldn’t this Yosemite bug affect the the
> 3.1.1 version as well?

Yes it should, since the code didn't change since 3.1.1.

> I tried also to run R from the terminal and found no rendering issues there,

That has nothing to do with it - R is not using any Cocoa for text on the
command line - and Terminal is not likely to use NSTextView.

> which points on the GUI - Yosemite related bug as you say. The R 3.1.1
> version that I have (and in which this rendering problem is not present) runs
> with R.app GUI 1.65 (6784) x86_64-apple-darwin13.1.0. Does it make sense / is
> it possible to run R 3.1.3 with this particular version of GUI?

Are you saying the 3.1.1 binary didn't exhibit the behavior? That would be odd
- I'll check tomorrow when I'm back at a Yosemite machine.

Cheers,
Simon