On Mar 11, 2015, at 6:07 PM, David Dobolyi <dd...@virginia.edu> wrote:

> I can confirm the problem does not occur in 3.1.1 and only started with
> 3.1.2. The R.app GUI version in 3.1.1 was 6784 and in 3.1.2 was 6833, so it
> seems like some regression was possible between builds within GUI version
> 1.65?

No, the SVN revisions are shared with other R packages that why the revisions
change even if the sources don't (see svn diff -r 6784).

> Build 6912 in 3.1.3 for Mavericks still exhibits the behavior as Yan
> mentioned.

That is odd - the only explanation I can think of would be changes in Xcode
versions, i.e. in the toolchain. I'll check when I'm back on a Yosemite machine.

Thanks,
Simon