Hi all,

In FigTree, there is an option (Left menu->Trees->Order nodes->increasing,
or decreasing) to plot trees and order them such that the higher nodes/tips
in the tree plot at the top or bottom of the plot.

Does anything like this exist for plotting trees in R?  Or do I have to
hunt-n-peck and manually rotate nodes 1-by-1 until it looks right?

(yes, I could save the tree out from FigTree and use that, but I want to
automate this plotting function without a FigTree step)

Cheers!
Nick