First of all, the first field I am interested in Computer Science can
reasonably marked as Programming Language itself.

Before I chose Racket, I used C and Java/ActionScript at work.
now Racket is the major one (among all languages not only lisp dialects) in
my life.
Many people choose Clojure for the season of taking advantages of Java
Platform.
I do not judge their choices, but for me, I prefer working with c shared
libraries.
Actually this is the common sense for Racketers who are working on real
life applications.
and this is also the most part that less productivity.

To be honest and to tell the truth, if Racket can be marked as a full stack
language,
lots of the facilities are just at the beginning stage, the so called "out
of box with just basic equipments".
But you might have to implement you own frameworks when you want to build a
more complex system
(GUI, Web, Testing, Visualizing and so on),
the good news is that the community is very kind and always ready to help
you in a professional way.

To my poor knowledge of functional language communities.
Lots of people are drinking in exploring the potential abilities of the
languages,
and as simple but too powerful as lisp families are,
you can always find lots of solutions to solve one problem (just like
mainstream languages).
For me, this is the most thing that makes me headache,
I don't like choosing, especially to choose among lots of buggy
implementations.
That might be the curse of lisp families as well as haskell.
But Racket makes me feel comfortable, you know I do not even use the old
package system.