I did a 2 character change to Racket (see
https://github.com/plt/racket/pull/1045), and hit make. This failed to
build, I guess because of package mismatches, so I pulled and tried
again, which failed.
Also, my laptop is very slow for this kind of thing, so I did a fresh
clone and in place build on a faster desktop, which went fine.

Next I reapplied my 2 character change and hit make again. It started
off and I got bored an went to lunch. Later it was done and everything
is nice.

1. This is a slow way to work. I'm wondering what cycle the primary devs
use? Avoid make somehow?

2. Is it possible to extract the in place build from the fast desktop to
use on my laptop (same architecture)?

--
Anthony Carrico