> An alternative approach which probably takes less effort is to just have two
> documentation pages. One for core packages, and one for community packages.
> Obviously we should still make 3rd party packages feel like first class build
> in stuff, but if we just host them at a different URL, that might be enough
> to keep things clear.

+1 - I really like that the documentation generated for any given package looks
the same as another, but there have been some times where I've searched through
the documentation and found a package where it was not obvious it was
user-submitted and got confused when Racket complained that package wasn't
installed already.