On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 3:33 PM, Leif Andersen <l...@leifandersen.net> wrote:

> So, I really don't care how it work. Logo is fine, seperate website is
> fine. Checkboxes that lets users say what packages come in are fine.
> Yelp reviews are fine (although if we go down that route can we also
> add Edit buttons. ;) )

It seems the discussion about splitting out packages has moved to
another thread. To wrap this thread, I just want to echo what Leif
said: in the end, I am pretty much happy with whatever solution is
decided. Being somewhat new to the community, I don't know who is the
person (or persons) in charge of green-lighting any given plan.

So my questions at this point are:

    1) What direction is this headed? (the conversation seemed to hint
at implementing the planned ring system, but please correct me if I am
wrong)
    2) What are the ways that I (and others in the community) can help
make it happen?

--
Ethan Estrada