I use Emacs because org-mode provides Babel and Babel lets me program in a
literate style.  In Emacs I can write literate code irrespective of
language and I enjoy literate programming more than
illiterate/unlitterate/conventional programming by a wide margin. Emacs
org-mode lets me convert my literate program to web pages, markdown, and
other things I don't use. So it fills in for Scribble (I found Scribble-LP
challenging to use, probably in part because it does not have the same size
of community).

So I'd love to see org-mode Babel in DrRacket...or DrRacket in Emacs.

Ben