Stephen, thanks for the useful info on adoption in health sector MIS.

Stephen De Gabrielle wrote on 12/26/18 4:50 PM:
PPS I think the Jupyter enhanced REPL idea is worth pursuing and extending as this might be a way generate interest in the Racket runtime and associated languages.

BTW, to be clear (since it took me a while to unravel the vague and changing meanings of Jupyter and IPython the other day)...

What I proposed in another thread here was adding an user interface to DrRacket that's inspired by Jupyter Notebook and other notebook metaphors from stats tools.

There's also a different possible Jupyter angle for Racket, in which Racket is a backend for the Jupyter frontends (in lieu of DrRacket).  I think that approach would also be useful for some people, and Ryan Culpepper is already tackling that one (and I wanted to let him publicize it on his schedule).

These two different approaches might interoperate, if the first approach also saves a Jupyter ".ipynb" file, and then notebooks files could be moved back and forth between DrRacket and Jupyter, and run in both.