On 05/02/2019 22:44, Neil Van Dyke wrote:
> BTW, sometime around when the move to Chez settles, it would be good if
> many people were somewhat familiar with current Racket internals.

That would be absolutely great. I think if there is a small team of
contributors alongside Matthew improving Chez in order to get Racket
running on more archs and faster, it would definitely help further the
Racket cause.

This comment will get me started on writing down somewhere what I know
(and don't know) about the Racket / Chez internals and do some further
research.

> P.S., Yay, RISC-V! :)

Happy to get some help on the port. :)

--