I’m travelling so haven’t been able to properly read the discussion :(

I do want to add:

A) Keep local git repos (backups) on storage you control- this is important
as you never know when you will lose access to a data centre (github,
gitlab, Amazon, azure, iCloud , Dropbox , etc.)

B) I know similar tagging etc can be done on gitlab and other git-services
- if anyone can provide the relevant advice that would be appreciated.
 (though I think gitlab and github are the most likely alternative entry
points  for new racketeers - I *think* the  major ones are the Racket web
site and Wikipedia)

On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 at 07:14, Hadi Moshayedi <h...@moshayedi.net> wrote:

> Thanks Stephen!
>
> On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 7:52 AM Stephen De Gabrielle <
> spdegabrie...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 5. Put the location of the scribble source file at the beginning of every
>> scribble file because it is really hard to find the location of scribble
>> source;
>> 'Quick: An Introduction to Racket with Pictures' is in the slideshow
>> repo:
>> https://github.com/racket/slideshow/blob/master/slideshow-doc/scribblings/quick/quick.scrbl
>>  it is worse when one scribble file inlines  another.
>>

> I am not sure if I get this. I am new to Racket and Scribble. It is really
> hard to find the location of scribble source from where?

It’s diabolical. The ‘quick intro to Racket with pictures’ is in
racket/slideshow ! Who could have guessed?

----