Hello Rob,

what about the lib directory? Are you in a position to elaborate on Lars'
following suggestion: "You may also remove all the example files from the
lib directory"

>if you're really only using oconv and rtrace, not only do you not need
libtiff,
Yes, initially at least, we plan to use just oconv and rtrace. We probably
want to use additional binaries in future.

>you don't even need X11 at all.
Do you just mean that we could have ignored the X11-related compilation
errors? (we bothered to include X11 libraries at build time to get as clean
a compilation as possible, to be sure that the binaries we get out of the
build are in a healthy state). Or do you mean this implies certain
auxiliary files can be excluded?

>And the obj directory can be ignored as well, those are all sample scenes
and stuff.
good to know

Thanks for your help,

Philip