I have radiant installed over rubygems on dreamhost, and it works fine
with webbrick, but not with apache, for some reason. I get nothing on
the rails logs, and i get the following on apache's error log:

[Thu Feb 22 10:39:12 2007] [error] FastCGI: comm with (dynamic) server
"/home/ol1barn3s/parabolaproducoes.oliverbarnes.com/public/dispatch.fcgi"
aborted: (first read) idle timeout (60 sec)
[Thu Feb 22 10:39:12 2007] [error] FastCGI: incomplete headers (0
bytes) received from server
"/home/ol1barn3s/parabolaproducoes.oliverbarnes.com/public/dispatch.fcgi"

any ideas of what could be causing this? i've tripled-checked the
recommendations on dreamhost's wiki entry about running rails there,
and I have a couple of other rails apps running fine there with the
same configurations. I've even recreated the subdomain there and
reinstalled radiant, but no luck with that either.

- Oliver