Hi everybody,
I'm trying to develop my first radiant extension, and I've found two problems.
I'll try to describe this problems.

First problem:
    After that I've created my extension running "ruby script/generate
extension xbrlink", I've tried to create a model running "ruby script/generate
model link" and I've got back this message in the console:

    D:\ProveRails\xbrail>ruby script/generate model link
    Couldn't find 'model' generator

    I've solved this problem adding in the folder D:\ProveRails\xbrail\script a
file called "generate_model" that contains this script:

    #!/usr/bin/env ruby
    require File.dirname(__FILE__) + '/../config/boot'

 require 'commands/generate'

    Now typing the command "ruby script/generate extension...", ruby creates
the extension correctly, and if I type "ruby script/generate_model     model /
controler..." ruby creates models or controllers correctly.
    Is this a good solution or it might causes some other problems?

Second problem:
    After that I've created the model called "link", I've edited the migration
file 001_create_links.rb, to create the links table in my database.
    When I run the "rake db:migrate" command in the root folder nothing
happens, there isn't the table in the database and I don't have any error
message in the console. The same thing happens if I run the command in the
extensions folder.
    This is the console output:
       D:\prove_rails\xbrail>rake db:migrate

    (in D:/prove_rails/xbrail)