Sean Cribbs wrote:
> First problem:
>
> There are currently no generators for extension
> models/controllers/migrations/etc.  You will have to make them manually,
> although even that doesn't take too much work.
>
> That said, it sounds like either 1) you have installed Radiant from the
> gem without unpacking or 2) something else is messed up with the
> paths/configuration/etc.

Thanks Sean for the answer,
this is true, I've installed radiant without unpacking, following the
radiantcms weblog instruction. I'm sorry but I've some problems to
understand what you mean.

Should I unpack radiant in the vendor folder of my application?
Could you explain me better what I should do?

Thanks,

Fabrizio