Il giorno 05/giu/07, alle ore 09:46, Johan Rönnblom ha scritto:

> Hi again
>
> I've followed the discussion about using page attachments for
> images with great interest, and finally we got it working too.
> However, because you can't reference attachments from snippets or
> layouts, this doesn't really seem like a good solution for images
> that reoccur throughout a website design (such as a logo or whatever).

I use Gallery extension to do that...I usually create a gallery
called Layout and I set it as hidden, so it doesn't appear in the
galleries list page. Then I use images with this tag:

<r:gallery:item:path id="GALLERY_ID" position="ITEM_POSITION"/>

..or..

<r:gallery:item:thumb id="GALLERY_ID" position="last" height="200"/>

if you want to read more check the README file here:

http://darcs.bigchieflabs.com/radiant/extensions/gallery/rdoc/

Ciao!

-----
Andrea Franz