What are the core plans for a new image manager? I have one I wrote,
there is Sean's and then the Gallery extension, but it seems like
there should be some sort of official plugin. None these (mine for
sure!) are really "ready for prime time" or all they all that they
could be. This seems to be something that people need, the list has
been flooded with questions in the last few weeks.

What is the "killer feature" of 0.7 in any case. 0.6 was extensions,
which have worked out very well and opened things up a lot, but where
do we go from here? Are "blogging" features still the main focus?

Keith Bingman
Tel: +49-7731-79838380
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://keithbingman.com