Yes. I'll be more specific.

I had my hosting company install the radiant gem.
I logged into a terminal and ran "radiant --database=mysql radiant-
test"
That created the folder radiant-test with a few files but no app
folder for adding views and controllers
I configured my database.yml file to connect to my  MySQL database and
ran "rake development db:bootstrap"
I created my administrator and then chose "Styled Blog"
Everything came back with an OK and then it was finished.
To me it all looked successful.

So, I went to the URL to log in to the backend and got a 404.