On 13 Sep 2011, at 18:22, James Martens wrote:

> Hi again radiant peeps.
>
> Another issue has cropped up for me on RC2.
> In assets, I am trying to upload a video, but I am getting a very
> strange error (occurs in both development and production). The error
> happens as soon as I click the create asset button and appears to be
> in the post process phase:
>

> MissingSourceFile (no such file to load -- /Users/jaemo/projects/
> family_justice/lib/paperclip_processors/frame_grab.rb):

That is an odd error, but I'm not surprised: RC2 is very old now. RC3 is about
to be released and will bring in a much more recent version of the clipped
extension. I would advise that you try edge radiant (from the github
repository) or wait a day or so for RC3.

And yes, people have tried uploading videos. You need ffmpeg installed to get
most of the benefit but it works very well.

Will