From: Dave Kitabjian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2000 1:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: (RADIATOR) How to make username case-INsensitive?

I thought this would be a FAQ, but I can't seem to find it addressed
anywhere.

The subject says it all. I'm using AuthBy=CDB, and I want to simply allow
case-errors in the username (not the password) to be permitted. We are
about to switch it live, and since our current radius, RadiusNT, is
case-insensitive for the username, I'm afraid I will anger lots of
customers when I switch over to Radiator.

I assumed there would be a common AuthBy setting such as IgnoreUsernameCase
and IgnorePasswordCase, but I didn't see any.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Dave