Hello Robert,

I had a little trouble reading your attachment on my Uix mailer, but from what
I can see, you are splitting the username and the prefix and the realm, putting
them in pseudo attributes, then using a special SQL query to insert them into
the correct columns.
It looks fine to me: its the way I would do it too. As ever, careful testing is
recommended before deploying in a live environment.

Cheers.

On Apr 2,  4:08pm, Robert Saunders wrote:
> Subject: Re: (RADIATOR) SQL accounting question
>
> [ Attachment (text/enriched): 4017 bytes
>   Character set: us-ascii ]
>-- End of excerpt from Robert Saunders

2000, NT, MacOS X