I would like to save realm information into rows that I have defined in my
accounting table.
        The two new rows are:
        realm_id
        realm_type
        I have been able to get the INSERT to work with no problem, but have
struggled with parsing the User-Name information, into variables that I can
then include in my INSERT statement.
        Specifically, my users have a login that looks like either of the following:
        MSNH\[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        MSNM\[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        In the beginning of the realm section I have re-write rules that remove
both the prefix and the realm leaving just the login-id.
        What I would like to do is save the prefix MSNH or MSNM into the
realm_type and the domain.com into the realm_id.  Then be able to INSERT
those values into my accounting table.

Bob Saunders
ISP Alliance, Inc.