Greets.

I've just migrated from Cistron to Radiator. Just about everything is setup
to work as it did
with Cistron except for blocking by Unix Group.

DEFAULT Group = "ssby", Auth-Type = Reject
        Reply-Message = "Error: Email Only Account, Please use your dialup
account username!"

DEFAULT Group = "seaston", Auth-Type = Reject
        Reply-Message = "Error: Email Only Account, Please use your dialup
account username!"

That worked in Cistron but wont in Radiator. (In the users file of course)

In my radius.cfg I use AuthBy File and use a users file which has AuthType =
System Checks.
A few uses who get static ips, and the rest a default clause to login and
let the NAS dynamically
assign ips from its  own pools.

Somewhere along the way i need to Reject mail account groups as defined in
the /etc/group file.

Thanks for any pointers.