Justme;455589 Wrote:
> What is the display like for a bedside alarm clock? The original Boom is
> brilliant with it's display, it goes dim and the simple green writing on
> a pure black display panel was perfect. However, a "screen" display
> seems odd for a clock. How does this look at night? Any images?
The clocks for the Radio are the same as those you can see in the Touch
thread "Clock" (you recently posted there, so I assume you've seen them
by now). The Radio is supposed to auto-dim, but at present that doesn't
seem to be working quite right. So I just use the manual setting and set
it to about 20% brightness and it's fine for me as a bedside table clock
radio.

--
aubuti