funkstar;456641 Wrote:
> Woa there a minute. I thought you were complaining that the Radio isn't
> have an FM tuner because or your limit of 8GB/month of day time
> downloads. Turns that isn't an issue to you, although you did cast it up
> as a negative, even though it doesn't effect you. Surely you can see
> where the assumption on my part comes from?

I wasn't complaining about anything and I specifically said I did NOT
want Logitech to include an FM tuner in any Squeezebox product.

What I did say is that I currently use the wavin plugin to stream my
DAB tuner to all my Squeezeboxes and that it would have been handy if
the Touch included an analogue audio in that could do what the wavin
plugin does.

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !