rickwookie;456724 Wrote:
> From http://www.logitechsqueezebox.com/products/squeezebox-radio.html:
> Line-in cord lets you plug in your iPod
> Do you want to listen to your iPod tunes in any room? Simple. Your
> Squeezebox Radio comes complete with a cord and built-in jack for your
> iPod or other MP3 player. Just plug it in and you’re ready to rock.
>
> and from
> http://www.logitechsqueezebox.com/products/squeezebox-radio.html#tab2:
> under Technical Specifications, General:
> ■Line-in via 3.5 mm stereo jack
>
> I know you wrote "would have been handy if the Touch included an
> analogue audio in" but since this is the Squeezebox Radio forum I
> wondered if that's what you meant.

The line-in on the SB Radio doesn't do what you seem to think it does.
You aren't the first person to think that "Do you want to listen to your
iPod tunes in any room" means that the Radio will stream its line-in to
other Squeezeboxes.

Unfortunately that isn't what it means. The line-in on the Radio is
purely for playing back on the speakers of the Radio that the iPod (or
other device is plugged into). The Radio has no capability to stream its
line-in to other players.

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !