andynormancx;456644 Wrote:
> I currently use the wavin plugin to stream my DAB tuner to all my
> Squeezeboxes and that it would have been handy if the Touch included an
> analogue audio in that could do what the wavin plugin does.

>From http://www.logitechsqueezebox.com/products/squeezebox-radio.html:
Line-in cord lets you plug in your iPod
Do you want to listen to your iPod tunes in any room? Simple. Your
Squeezebox Radio comes complete with a cord and built-in jack for your
iPod or other MP3 player. Just plug it in and you’re ready to rock.

and from
http://www.logitechsqueezebox.com/products/squeezebox-radio.html#tab2:
under Technical Specifications, General:
■Line-in via 3.5 mm stereo jack

I know you wrote "would have been handy if the Touch included an
analogue audio in" but since this is the Squeezebox Radio forum I
wondered if that's what you meant.

Why that doesn't also appear to be on the Touch though is a mystery to
me. Sonos have had that from day one. From
http://www.sonos.com/howitworks/music/collection/:
Music from your favorite audio sources

Want to listen to the music that's on your friend's iPod? Have a
favorite CD that isn't ripped? It's a breeze with Sonos because we added
analog line-in jacks to the back of every ZonePlayer. Simply connect any
external audio source with a line-out jack to any ZonePlayer and you can
play all that music (or audio) in every room. Now grab your Controller,
select Line-In Sources from your Music Menu and everything is ready to
play.

--
rickwookie