bluegaspode;465229 Wrote:
> No - actually I expected that if logitech announces a worldwide release
> the stocks would have been filled before (Logitechs + Amazons).
> For the Radio this shouldn't have been a problem as I guess the
> hardware was ready far before 28th Sep - I mean even Touches were sent
> out to resellers ?
>
> That it needs a whole extra month to fill up Amazon.de's stocks is far
> above my expectations :(

But people in the Beta know that the Touch has been in the works much
longer and is only waiting on Firmware and SBS to catch up to the
hardware. So hardware is at the Sellers awaiting release of completed
Firmware and SBS software. Radio started after Touch and it is my
understanding that they are not piled up at sellers warehouses but just
released on the 28th or 29th from the distribution centers to go out to
the sellers warehouses. So if this is the case then Radio can't really
be compared to Touch as far as who and where stock is at.

In fact demand is high enough that Logitech can't replace the PB1 Beta
units that will not be working for very much longer due to hardware and
firmware change differences from the final production units.

So it comes down to there probably aren't actually Radios in Amazons
possession yet or they just got them.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope
2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom