gfuchs;465206 Wrote:
> Unless more than 18 people want one.  If they want the Touch out by
> Christmas maybe they should start shipping now. ;)

As for Touch they already shipped and are sitting at the Sellers
awaiting Firmware and Software to catch up to the hardware so they can
be released.

As for the 18, do they not have their Radio on the way already which
was my point? If you want it first order from Mountain View. If one
wants to save $5 then order from Amazon and wait. I can almost guarantee
that a bunch more are going to be at Mountain View and the loading dock
and shipping department are going to be very busy next week..

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope
2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom