I am traveling from New Zealand to the US in a tad under 1 Month for 7
days.

I was hoping to order one and have it delivered to the hotel while
there.

This thread is making that sound sort of a no go almost.

I can't pre-order as I need to sent it to a hotel and a few days before
or during my stay may be ok, but incase it turns up earlier or later is
not an option for me.

I hope shipments start soon with Amazon so I can get one while in the
US. Otherwise it is a waiting game until they arrive in New Zealand -
probably 3-6 months knowing how things work here.

chris

--
iisfaq