gweempose;471701 Wrote:
> My suggestion is to be patient. Yes, the Radio is quite buggy at the
> moment. There is no denying it. Nevertheless, I have faith that Logitech
> will eventually fix all these issues. I remember when the controller
> first came out. That thing was riddled with bugs. There were times when
> I wanted to throw it as hard as I could at a brick wall. Fast forward to
> the present, and the controller has evolved into a pretty rock solid
> piece of hardware. I am confident that the same thing will ultimately
> happen with the Radio.

Companies should not be rewarded for rushing buggy products to the
market.  Purchasing such products and not promptly returning them
encourages the wrong behavior.

All products have bugs, but they should not be expected or tolerated to
a high degree in premium price products like the Squeezebox Radio.  This
thing costs almost as much as a PS3 for crying out loud.

--
jmpage2