jmpage2;471809 Wrote:
> Companies should not be rewarded for rushing buggy products to the
> market.  Purchasing such products and not promptly returning them
> encourages the wrong behavior.
>
> All products have bugs, but they should not be expected or tolerated to
> a high degree in premium price products like the Squeezebox Radio.  This
> thing costs almost as much as a PS3 for crying out loud.

I agree. I am still tethering on the verge of deciding to return it.
Even if I can live with the bugs, this is to send the message to the
Logitech Slimdevices division management. The management is doing
injustice to the customers and also to the engineers. No engineer takes
pride in releasing a crap product. It's usually inept and incompetent
management that comes with unrealistic exceptions and does everything to
screw up product development. I hate that and that needs to be punished.

--
unclemat