Got my Radio yesterday. This forum was invaluable in receommending a
factory reset when I couldn't get my wireless settings to take. Did the
firmware update. Logged onto MSB.com, no problem.

But now, I am having an issue that I could not find a solution for in
the forums. Hopefully, someone can help me out.

I have the server running on an XP Pro box which is my media server
(has Orb running too). I cannot reliably get my Radio to connect to the
server. Strangely, all the software slim players on my wired and
wireless computers have no issue accessing my media. But my server
doesn't see the radio, and when I try to connect from the radio (it
shows the name of the server) or enter the IP address in advanced, it
never 'connects'. Internet streaming works fine.

Strangely, if I access the server via the web interface, it DOES show
the radio, and even lets me remotely play music to it!!! But if I go to
the radio and try to browse the media, it doesn't connect!

I have reflashed the firmware, restored factory settings, reset the
server settings, and upgraded to the latest beta of the server software.
No avail.

I just cannot browse the server on the radio. I hear about a BETA
firmware - where can I get that to try?

--
emair