And again, if there is anything called Control Panel or Diagnostics on
SBS for my local Mac, I  have not found them. I don't see them under the
Web interface or as one of the tabs in the Preference Pane.

As far as that part's concerned, I may well be missing something. But I
still think you are giving a Windows answer to a Mac question (or
possibly a mysqueezebox answer to a My Music problem). If I'm wrong
about that, please tell me how I reach the Control Panel in baby steps.

The second part of your answer is plain irrelevant. As I said from the
start, I have no trouble connecting to mysqueezebox.com, it's connecting
to My Music that is the problem. When I try it, I just get told to
ensure that Squeezebox Server is installed and running on my computer,
which it is, as is shown by the fact that the Squeezebox 2 has no
problems when I play local music.

--
danco