jmpage2;483307 Wrote:
> The Radio alarm is proven to WORK even if there is no internet or server
> connectivity.  There is even a local alarm sound that will function if
> the selected playback media is unavailable.

Did you do your tests already ?
The scenarios written in the end of  my bugreport are working correctly
for you ?

As long as this isn't done, I only agree in that in theory the radios
failover is very well thought through.

And come on - needing a 50$ battery pack, just to make it failsave
against power-loss is just sad. I read, that the Boom has at least a
very small battery just to be able to play the backup-alarm, but the
radio doesn't seem to have one.
For me thats not an alarm that "WORKS".

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.4.1) running on Linkstation NAS (LS-CHL) (with Debian Lenny
instead of Stock-Firmware)