tcutting;484360 Wrote:
> Can you give us some detail about how you store the album art?  Also,
> what type of music files (mp3, FLAC, etc).  Is the album artwork
> embedded in the tags, saved in the album folder as folder.jpg or
> cover.jpg, saved in a separate folder, managed through iTunes?

Hi there, please bear with me on this. I've never really used or taken
notice of album art before because it didn't interest me until I got the
sexy radio.
I don't use Itunes and the itunes section is not ticked on the server.
90% MP3 and 10% FLAC that's it.

I did a quick search in My Music for jpg files and it returned 189
results, this seems a little low especially as some of these are CD art
and the back covers of the album.
Most of them are called things like "Kaiser front.jpg" or
"thenameofthealbum front.jpg".
I haven't got them saved in a separate folder, all of these files
reside within their respective album folders.

In terms of tags, I don't know the answer to this, I did use MP3Tag on
about 3 albums before I lost patience.

I'm not at my PC at the moment, but I think I'll check the same song on
WMP11 to see if this problem is exclusive to the SB or not - I've never
noticed repeated album art before to be honest but as I mentioned
earlier nor have I taken too much notice.

--
jamesg1979