jamesg1979;484508 Wrote:
> Rename that file to folder.jpg.

As far as I can see that's about all you have to do. Make sure you have
each album in a separate folder, and the cover artwork is called
folder.jpg. The exact folder structure doesn't matter and extra artwork
will be ignored.

I prefer to embed cover images in the audio files (because having
thousands of files all called "folder.jpg" is prone to cause confusion
someday), but that doesn't work with each file format and could be a lot
of work in your case, depending on the size of your music library.

jamesg1979;484487 Wrote:
> when you say "it should be configurable to what you like better" is that
> a fact, if so, does anyone know where I change this or is that a "I wish
> it could be configurable"

It's a feature request. :)

--
usch