jamesg1979;484522 Wrote:
> Yep the Wedding Singer appears for the majority of albums, but that
> image only resides in the Wedding Singer album. That's my confusion.
> All of my albums are in their own folders, songs that don't belong to
> albums are in the top level My Music folder, but I'm not fussed about
> them.

well first, are you on windows?  do you have hidden files shown?

which files does the wedding singer show as the art for?  the top level
files?  or the separate album folders?  or both?

could you have mistakenly embedded the wedding art in files?  embedded
art takes precendence i think.

also make sure after you think you have things correct you do a full
clear and rescan.  (not new/updated)

--
MrSinatra

www.lion-radio.org
using:
sb2 & sbc (my home) / sbr (parent's home) - sbs 7.4.2b - win xp pro sp3
ie8 - p4(ht) 3.2ghz / 2gig ram - 1tb wd usb2 raid1 - d-link dir-655 -
35k mp3