pvichoudis;490345 Wrote:

> However, I have noticed that in the diagnostics menu, in the
> mysqueezebox.com registration that my account has dissapeared, and it
> now written that it is not registered. Yesterday, I could see my
> account, but not any longer. Unfortunately, I havent found any way to
> set again my account in the radio. I am suspecting that this is the
> problem, but it seems that there nothing we can do now ..
>
> Pascalis

I have exactly the same problem. It seems that the account has
dissapeared. It worked all fine for me on friday night, that was the day
were I bought it, but now it doesn't work anymore. I don't know how to
get the information back on the radio. Reset doesn't helped.

Can anyone help or do I have to return the radio to the shop?

I sent a ticket to the support team to solve the problem.

THX

Grrrrr

--
Grrrrr