jef;493629 Wrote:
> * Search -- How do I just get to "ZZ Top" without wheel-ing through
> several thousand albums?
option 1) turn the knob the other way and ZZ Top will be the first
thing you hit
option 2) put the Search menu item on your home menu so it's always
easily available (Settings > Home Menu > Search)
option 3) grab the IR remote from one of your other SBs (but not the
Boom's mini remote) and use the alphanumeric keys to jump to the right
place

jef;493629 Wrote:
> The lack of search, is just stupid, especially if you pull in your
> iTunes.
Search is right there under your nose.

jef;493629 Wrote:
> * Tone Controls -- it sounds like a boom-box with flabby bass, no
> midrange, and softened treble.
Bass and treble controls are in the plans for a future firmware
upgrade. The hardware is capable, but the software needs to be written.
I wouldn't expect it real soon though.

--
aubuti