Well returning might not bee such a bad idea if many customers did it.

Purchasing power is power .

So if one wants to shift logitechs focus from the Touch to fixing
already released products thats one idea.

Anyone got a better Idea, Is somebody here a billionare ? Maybe buy all
logitech stock and tell them what to do ;)

I convinced that logitech would fix this issues soner or later. It is
bad practice to release unfinished products anyway Imho.
And I think it would be a useful learning experience for logitech if
one products could fall flat on it's face for this very reason, this
would benefit future products.

So return it now and buy it again when the situation is better ?

Imho I think logitech should extend the warranty, to soothe unhappy
customers. For example with the time from the release date until the
most glaring bugs and omissions is fixed, reliable alarm ,tone controls
(tone controls are reasonable to expect as the boom has it ? I suppose
radio has the same DSP and digital xo )

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: SB3 (soon to replaced by a Touch :) It is on preorder)
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Receiver (soon to be replaced by my SB3 and the SBRto be
stuffed in a box in the attic )
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
controll this