kesey;495367 Wrote:
> Oxdeadbeef, I have had no problem at all connecting to
> www.mysqueezebox.com for the last week or more. I'm from Ireland, so I
> would expect that I connect to a European server. My wife, a total
> technophobe, is getting to know how to handle our radios etc., and to
> switch from mysqueezebox.com to Squeezebox Server and back again. This
> is happening without difficulty.
You can easily check the server you're connected to under
Settings->Extended->Information (or something like that).
So you're saying you're using a Radio which is always in standby and
you're using the alarm feature via MYSB and you never have issues? If
so: are you using an internet connection via cable with a fixed IP by
chance?

--
0xdeadbeef